Powers the remote site with reliable and renewable source of energy.
TEIPL Off-Grid and Grid- Tie Solar Solutions
TEIPL, with its highly experienced team of solar engineers had been working on providing solar power solutions to various Remote Sites around the globe to insure the faster Return of Investment. It can cater to any Standalone or Hybrid Solution with one or two alternate sources of energy. TEIPL designed solar system enable equipments to be in shelters in operated at remote locations at a fraction of cost involved in Diesel Generators. Our Unique solar solutions offer a new level of freedom and convenience.
- . Greenfield Site Survey, Collection of Site Data and Analysis.
- . Estimate of actual power and cooling requirements
- . Survey on the present expenses on Logistics ( Remote Site)
- . Propose various engineering Solutions with / without DG and with/without Grid.
- . Installation and commissioning
- . Complete Maintenance
Remote and isolated locations are always a challenge for telecommunication operators with distance and severe weather conditions limiting the ability to perform maintenance and repairs, reliability becomes a key factor. Power solutions simply must perform whether they are under ten feet of snow, or enduring the heat of desert conditions. Designed to industrial strength standards, housing no moving parts and requiring virtually no maintenance, TEIPL solar power systems can provide an ideal solution for remote and demanding sites.
Oil and Gas
Rugged and robust solutions for the world's most demanding conditions. Remote, hazardous and extreme work environments demand equipment that performs flawlessly. TEIPL solar power systems offer unsurpassed durability and reliability for oil & gas applications such as SCADA monitoring Stations, Cathodic Protection, Mineral exploration camps, Ignition Systems etc.
TEIPL Solar Charge Controller
Intelligent Microprocessor based controller assures excellent results with optimum battery charge condition for longer performance of the controller:
- . Controls and regulates Battery Charging Current and Voltage depending on the battery condition.
- . Monitors and Controls Voltage supplied to Load
- . Battery Low Voltage Alarm and Low Voltage Disconnect
TEIPL provides Turn-Key Energy Solutions for Remote and Harsh Environment Applications including:
- . Cellular, CDMA-GSM
- . Microwave
- . VSAT
- . VHF-UHF Repeaters
- . Emergency Call Boxes
- . Operations Offices
- . Personnel Compounds
- . SCADA and RTU
- . Cathodic Protection
- . Faster Return of Investment
- . Optimized and Maximized use of Sun.
- . Reduced OPEX
- . Nearly "No Maintenance"
- . Increased Reliability
- . Increased Battery Life
- . Manning is not required
- . Versatile
- . Tough Built( Designed to withstand -40 to 60 degree C)
- . Cost Effective
- . Eco Friendly
- . Customizable
- . Best Autonomy